Monday, September 24, 2012

Unreal Candy Review!

Monday, September 24, 2012
I just tried all of the UNREAL candies and I just wanted to share my thoughts on them. As a BzzAgent, I got a coupon for 1 free candy bar/bag, and then several coupons for a buy one get one free deal. I have tried each of the candies which come in the following flavors, and I really really tried hard to share with my husband.

chocolate candy shell peanuts (similar to peanut m&m's) -
chocolate candy shell (similar to regular m&m's) -
chocolate caramel nougat (similar to milky way) -
chocolate caramel peanuts nougat (similar to snickers) -
chocolate peanut butter (similar to reese's peanut butter cup)



Per Unreal:

The best part about UNREAL is that it tastes amazing, is unjunked, and still available at the same stores and similar price as your old favorite candies. We have all natural colors: red from beet juice, blue from purple cabbage, and orange from achiote seed. Natural beeswax and carnauba wax give our gems their UNREAL shine. Our chocolate contains twice the cacao of market leaders, on average per serving.

I really liked all their different varieties.  The candy is very similar in taste to the name brands, and so much better for you.

Check out their website HERE, and you can also find a store near you to get your own!  Yummy


 

0 comments: