Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quenchers by Vapur Review!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I had recently contacted Vapur about the possibility of reviewing their anti water bottles.  I was really intreagued by them.  However, when I received a response back, I was told about a new product that Vapur was releasing called Quenchers, and would I be interested in reviewing them instead?  Of course I was interested!  So,  I was given the opportunity to review a their new product line, Quenchers!



The Quenchers come in 4 different styles, or characters rather, Bo, Lolli, Fuse and Splash.  Each Quencher comes with the shape of the character on it and three sticker sheets for kids to design their own face to match their personality.  Bo and Lolli were the two that I received to enjoy and decorate. 
The quenchers can hold up to 14 ounces.  They fold neatly when they are empty and 'come to life' when full.  They are great for school lunches, outdoor activities, travel in the car and can go almost anywhere you can think of.  They are resuable over and over again and the stickers hold up great, even after several washings.

I really like the fact that you can freeze the Quenchers.  Here in Florida, when it gets so very, very hot, I tend to freeze lots of drinks in different containers so that when we take them our and about with us, they will remain colder much longer.  These are great for the kids to use; they are just the right size. 

Quenchers also come with an attachable clip that makes it easy to carry around on a book bag, belt loop or backpack. 



One of the best things about Quenchers is that they are made in the USA!

Make sure you return to participate in the Halloween Blog Hop from October 1 - October 15.  My giveaway includes a prize from Vapor! 

The Quenchers are currently available on their new interactive site and retail for only $11.99.  You can purchase them HERE.  However,  Vapor is generously providing one lucky winner two 14 oz Quenchers.  Wouldn't that be a fun treat for your little monster?