Tuesday, September 18, 2012

McCormick Grill Mates and Crowdtap!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
McCormick's has some amazing seasonings out right now.  I have not tried them all, but, I am working on it.

We are huge grillers at our house.  Currently we have two big grills on the back porch.  Our favorite is chicken, but, ribs, burgers, port, kabob's and veggies among other things end up on our grill. 

I am a proud member of Crowdtap and they recently invited me to host a party with McCormick's Grill Mates.  They sent me a wonderful package with Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Montreal Steak and Molasses Bacon seasonings.  They also included Memphis Pit BBQ rub and Spiced Brandy and Herb Marinade.  Oh and I can't forget the fun apron that they included too.  WOW! 

 
 

You can join me on Crowdtap HERE.  It is fun, easy and you can earn points for gift cards and also be eligible to be a party host for one of their frequent, fun parties!

I am still enjoying my Grill Mates Seasonings, check out all their products HERE


I was not compensated for this post.  The products mention were sent to me compliments of Crowdtap and McCormicks to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.

0 comments: