Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday, February 15, 2013
Thank you all for being patient with me this week.  We have been trying to make some decisions about my mother in law regarding her care and other issues.  Also, lots of driving all around Florida this week getting supplies for the flea market this weekend.  It seems like it is picking up as people are spending their tax returns, so, I really want to be ready for the shoppers.  Today, I am going to attempt to clean off all the new stuff from the trailer and put it away at the shop.  Currently the items on the trailer are taller than the car towing it!   This should be a productive day.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I will be back next week.  I have soooo very much to catch up on.  Welcome new followers too! 

0 comments: