Friday, November 30, 2012

Carmex Lip Condition Review!

Friday, November 30, 2012
As a member of Carmex Blog Squad, I am able to receive all kinds of goodies and try them out.  This time, I received Carmex everyday lip conditioner!  This is a new product line, that is orange flavored.




New Carmex© everyday lip conditioner is a Carmex original!  This uniquely creamy, light formula with a natural orange flavor is unlike anything you’ve tried from Carmex© before. It's neither a lip balm nor a lotion; it's a conditioner and it is like lotion for your lips.  The 13 moisturizing ingredients absorb quickly leaving no greasy or sticky feel – silky smooth lips will tell you it’s working! Use alone, or as a moisture boost under lipstick.

Here in Florida, yes, Florida it gets cold and dry.  Last weekend, I was outside both days and by Sunday night, my lips were dry and starting to really chap.  Then, I remembered my new Carmex lip conditioner.  Almost immediately, I felt the light, moisture on my lips begin to make them feel better.  The lip conditioner had a pleasant orange flavor/scent.  After using for a couple of more days, my lips feel great. I especially like the slanted tip that makes application very easy.

Carmex provided me with an extra tube to share and I sent it with my mother in law, since she was experiencing the same dry feeling on her lips.  Thanks Carmex for introducing me to another great product! 



I was provided with product for review, however, as always the opinions are my own.

0 comments: