Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vamplets Review; Mortis Van Kilt III

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Have you heard of Vamplets?  Neither had I until just recently, and I am sure glad I did.  Vamplets are plush baby monsters, such as vampires, werewolves, cyclopse and so many others. 

Recently, I was sent a Vamplet to enjoy and review.  When I received my Vamplet, I also received a  bottle of 'blood' so that the little Vamplet would be able to eat properly! 

You can see all the different Vamplets in the Nightmare Nursery of Gloomvania, HERE

My 7 year old grandaughter caught a glimpse of the Vamplet that I had received and of course, laid claim to it.  The name of her Vamplet is Mortis Van Kilt III.  Wow, what a name!


Mortis is cute as can be and soft and plush.  My grandaughter fell in love with her Vamplet!  Vamplets will make a great friend for your son, daughter or special young human in your life anytime of the year.  However, I imagine with Halloween approaching, everyone will be wanting their own Vamplet. 

Do I have great news for you or what??  Vamplets has generously offered to give one reader their very own Vampet, a guinea Pig, complete with a bottle of blood for the feeding, to be given away during the Halloween Blog Hop beginning October 1.  Make sure you stop back by on October to enter to win!

 

0 comments: