Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Pet Food Review!

Thursday, March 29, 2012


Recently I was given the opportunity to let my little dog try/review the Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance Grain Free dog food. 

I was a little skeptical, since she is very picky when it comes to dog food.  (she will eat ANY people food though)  Of course my Leila does not have a particular feeding time, so, when I received the sample, I opened the bag, let her sniff and poured some into her dish. 

I was very surprised that she ate every last morsel with gusto that I put in her dish and appeared to ask for more.  She has another bowl of other food in the kitchen that is still untouched since receiving the Hills. 

I also did not notice any chages to her bowels, which was a good thing, so, no upset tummy.  I think that we have found our new favorite dog food!

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Grain Free dog food is:

formulated for easier digestion.
features fresh chicken as the first ingredient
free of corn, artificial colors and preservatives
noticeably improves your dog's skin and coat. 

Hill's Science Diet is found at pet specialty stores, such as Petco, PetSmart and neighborhood pet shops as well as select vet offices.

Hill's Science diet's website has a great tool to compare your current pet food (dog or cat) with Ideal Balance and see how it holds up.  Check it out at hillspet.com/idealbalance.  While you are there, you can download the free bag rebate. 

I was given a free bag of Hill's Science diet Ideal Balance dog food to faciliate my review, however all opinions are mine, and in this case, my little dog Leila too.  (Thanks, I love being a BzzAgent)

0 comments: