Monday, February 27, 2012

Webster Monday!

Monday, February 27, 2012
About once a month, I head south, very early in the morning to stock up on my retail items.  Webster flea market is only open on Mondays, and the wholesale section that I have to go to starts to sell about 4:30 am.  Needless to say, I have to leave the house very early.  This morning, I left at 3 am to make the journey.  I managed to get nearly everything that I wanted to but, I am very exhausted.  It is 140 miles each way from our house. 

However, if you ever get a chance to visit the Webster flea market, wear your walking shoes.  I imagine it is the largest flea market in Florida.  Most weeks I just purchase my merchandise and leave, sometimes, I will wander around for a few hours, looking at the other vendors items. 

Check it out it you are in the area.  Just an fyi post... off to sleep now, deals tomorrow.

0 comments: