Friday, February 24, 2012

3 New Canvas People Offers!

Friday, February 24, 2012


Have you heard of Canvas People?  They are a company that will take your photograph and turn it into a beautiful print.  They are often offering sales and deals and right now is no exception.  They have three new deals going on!  Check them out below!

CanvasPeople.com is offering a free 8 x 10 photo canvas (just pay shipping) OR $35 off any size as a special introductory deal! With the $35 off larger sizes, you can get the size you want even cheaper!
CanvasPeople.com is also offering a beautiful 11x14 canvas for only $27.  This includes shipping!!

And finally, CanvasPeople.com is offering a beautiful 16x20 canvas for only $37.  This includes shipping too!!

I just had some long overdue pictures taken with my sister and I and the kids and their aunt.  I think this offer, would be ideal for an upcoming birthday or mother's day present!  I have heard so many good things about canvaspeople.com, that I can't wait to get started. 

Hurry and take advantage of these offers as I am not sure how long these deals are going to last.

0 comments: