Friday, December 16, 2011

Oral B Stages Party!

Friday, December 16, 2011






A few weeks ago, I was selected to host an Oral-B Stages Party!   I was quite excited to host this party!  I was sent  many different oral hygiene  products for different age groups with  The Cars, Toy Story and Princess characters on the items, to send home and the Cars 2 movie!


The kids and moms alike, enjoyed the Cars 2 movie, complete with popcorn and drinks.  The moms also had a chance to talk about oral hygiene of the kids and the importance of NO cavities!  We also shared tips to get the little ones to brush and discussed the Oral B products!


Everyone had a wonderful time, and were sent home with toothbrushes, floss and toothpaste.   Thank you MommyParties!






I was selected to host a MommyParties event and sent a Cars 2 DVD for viewing along with product to give away.  All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.



0 comments: