Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wine Wear Review

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Wine Wear Review!



Recently, I was given the opportunity to review Wine Wear. ( winewear.com)  I was sent the tuxedo collection.  As many of you know..... I love wine, and I will often give wine as gifts.  (I love Traverse City wine)  Anyway, Winewear, a women owned business, is a cleaver way to gift wine. 
It is revolutionizing the way wine is gifted and enjoyed. Simply write a personal greeting on the back of the Wine Wear card, place it over the neck of the bottle and instantly have a unique gift presentation.
They have many different designs, and they are only $3.49 each.  You can buy them wat winewear.com, or Walgreens also carries them.  Try one, or more for yourself and to give as gifts.  :) 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: