Tuesday, March 1, 2011

InstantPeel Review

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


InstantPeel Review!



Recently I was given the opportunity to review InstantPeel, a natural exfoliant.  What is InstantPeel you ask?

Instant Peel is a natural exfoliant designed your at-home facial peel for removing dead skin cells.

I was able to follow the easy steps, and was surprisingly impressed.  I am not one to do much with my face.  Usually soap and water, and I am fine.  I have been doing that for years.  However, after following the simple directions:  Steam skin for appx. 5 minutes, apply InstantPeel to desired area, and massage area firmly with back and forth motion.  The Peeling process begins then,  you then move to the next area and rinse thoroughly when you are done. 

I loved how my face felt after using this.  Soft, clean, and fresh!  You too can try Instant Peel.  Simply go to their website, and order here.  Be sure to check out all the other products that they offer!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: