Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out a different kind of cookie and I jumped at the chance! I was excited to try out Almondina! What is Almondina you ask?
Almondina are unique - a gourmet cookie, health food and snack, all in one. These extraordinary gourmet treats are created from Yuval Zaliouk's secret family recipe which has been passed down from generation to generation and was introduced to the market in 1989. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines.
Almondina® biscuits are available in the following delicious flavors:
· Original - America 's all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
· Chocolate Cherry - We combined the world's finest dark chocolate
with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
· Choconut - Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
· Cinnaroma® - The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
· Gingerspice - Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
· AlmonDuo® - Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
· AnniversaryT - Award winning delight with a touch of anise
· BranTreats® - Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon "Cookies For Breakfast"
· Sesame - Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice - A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and
pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
Including new products:
· Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was
previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
· Delights – The Original® Almondina totally encased in Milk chocolate
· Yogurt Dipped – Brantreats® dipped on one side with a layer of all natural yogurt
I was able to try the six different flavors of the 4 oz packages of the Almondina: Original, Chocolate cherry, Choconut, Cinnaroma, Sesame, and Gingerspice. My most favorite has to be the Chocolate cherry! It was amazing!
It is a crisp cookie that is abundantly full of flavor. There are pieces of fruit and nuts on both sides of the cookie and all of the combined flavors just blend really well together. I also liked the serving size. I was able to satisfy my sweet tooth, but, not feel deprived.
I really liked all the other flavors too, except to me, the Sesame was just a tad too sweet. I think it would be great with a dip or cream cheese and topping on it. My hubby thought that the Sesame flavor was his favorite. He actually had some hummus and spread it on top and loved it!
Also, I think one of the first things I noticed was how well packaged the cookies were. They arrived with very little crumbles in their containers, and I didn't notice any of the actual cookies broken. Well done Almondina!
Almondina® Biscuits are:
· All Natural
· Free of cholesterol, coloring and preservatives
· Made with no added fat or salt
· Low in calories - only 30 per slice
· Kosher and Pareve (non dairy)
· with tea or coffee
· as a cracker with cream cheese, Brie or other soft French cheeses
· with a glass of sherry
· crumbled as an ice cream topping
· served to youngsters with milk
· as a delicious breakfast on the way to work
· Crunchy, addictive, healthful
To learn all about the Almondina story go HERE!
Do you want to try them for yourself? To find a store near you use the store locator.
You may also order online at www.almondina.com.
Would you like to win a pack of 7 for yourself to enjoy? The great folks at Almondina are giving one lucky Couponing From Florida to Michigan reader the same variety pack that I was lucky enough to try! Simply enter below on the rafflecopter form and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links, please see disclosure policy and see FTC rules. I received a free sample pack of Almondina cookies to facilitate my review, however, all opinions are my own.