Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recards Review!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recently I was given the opportunity to review Recards.  This is a great app that allows you to create unique and stylish voice recorded music cards with no time!  I am looking forward to next Christmas when I can send personalized, fun cards to friends and family, and best of all.....it is FREE!  I think this is one that kids, old and young alike will be able to use and create.



Recards lets you create and email personalized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad. Just choose one of the six custom made Christmas beats, record your greeting, then customize it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps your music card is on its way to your loved ones.




Features:

- Custom made beats by Diamos Roll
- Rap or sing your greeting
- Popular X-mas music themes
- Don't like the result? Just record it again!
- Share your recards with your loved ones via email
- Unique artwork to go with your email
- Original design
- New beats coming soon!


Be sure to check it out in the iTunes App Store today. Make sure you have an iPad 2 or later model with the iOS 6.0 update.

You can also connect with Recards via their social networks:



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: