Thursday, December 13, 2012

Simply 7 Snacks Review!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I was recently given the opportunity to review Simply 7 Snacks. If you are like me you are probably tired of eating foods made with ingredients that you can't pronounce. That is why Simply 7 Snacks was created. They have 7 core standards that the company stands behind.

Seven Core Standards:

#1- 0 Grams Trans Fat and No Cholesterol

#2- No Artificial Colors or Flavors

#3- No Additives or Preservatives

#4- Gluten Free Ingredients

#5- All Natural Recipes

#6 - Simple Ingredients

#7 - Simply Delicious



The chips that Simply 7 Snacks offers are not only good for you but they are absolutely delicious.  I really love the core taste of the Hummus chips, and the lentil chips.  Then when they add flavors, it makes the chips exceptional!  My hubby and I are disagreeing over whose is whose.  :)  The pomegranate chips were great, I just wish they were only pomegranate, because the base taste is fantastic, or maybe pomegranate with cinnamon or apple.  I would like them on the sweeter side.  They are good too though. 



I just came back from Simply 7's Facebook page and learned that indeed, there is also a holiday themed flavor The Pomegranate Chocolate, see, I did have a good idea, they just beat me too it!  However, the bad news is they are only available in Kroger's in Texas.  :( 

Click HERE to find a store near you to get a bag or two or three of their other yummy flavors for yourself and your family!

Simply 7 also has some great recipes on their website to make.  So many of them look delicious!  Although the chips are enjoyable all by themselves, the dip would 'simply' top them off! 



Check out the recipes HERE
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: