Monday, December 10, 2012

$1.00/2 Armour Meatball Products!

Monday, December 10, 2012
Print a coupon for $1.00 off 2 Armour Meatball Products.   I love having these in the freezer for a quick meal when or appetizer for holidays.  Recently I have been making meatball Stroganoff .  It is so easy and simple.



I use a couple of jars of beef or beef/mushroom gravy and mix with sour cream.  I add the meatballs, heat and pour over wide egg noodles.  I am sorry I don't have measurements, I have never been a cook that is able to do that.  I just make it up as I go.  This meal has been a big hit in our household. 



$1.00 off 2 ARMOUR Meatball Products

Here is a recipe that is close.  :)

  • Prep/Total Time: 25 min.

  • Yield: 4 Servings
  •           20 25 Ingredients
    • 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
    • 1/2 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
    • 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
    • Hot cooked egg noodles

    Directions

    • In a large saucepan, combine gravy and sour cream. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat; stir in meatballs. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
     

    0 comments: