Friday, November 30, 2012

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash Holiday Designs Review!

Friday, November 30, 2012
Dial Complete Foaming hand wash is all dressed up in limited edition holiday designs.  It's time to get in the festive spirit and decorate your home for the season.  I love having the bathrooms a little decorated for guests and the kitchen sink needs a festive touch too.

The Holiday collection features four cheerful designs:  Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane and Holiday Scene.  Each design helps brighten up your sink with a bit of holiday cheer!





These decorative bottles contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor-recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash. This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting while still being gentle on the skin.



I love the festive designs that Dial has, however, I think I equally love that during this crazy time of colds, flu and germs, I feel confident that with proper handwashing, Dial will protect the family.  The foaming soap gives the kids an added bonus of fun, and of course, we love that great Dial scent! 

For more infomation about Dial Soap, visit www.DialSoap.com or Follow Dial on Facebook!


Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous

these are so adorable!