Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Adovia 100% Dead Sea Bath Salts by Cleopatra's Choice Review!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
I recently had the opportunity to try out and use Adovia Mineral skin care by Cleopatra's Choice.  The 100% Dead Sea bath salts that I tried were amazing!  This is a mineral rich bath soak, and it is easy to use and enjoy.  Simply swirl a generous handful into a bathtub of warm water, and you are all set to pamper yourself.   After your soak, make sure to follow with a lukewarm rinse.




The benefits of  Dead Sea bath salts are plentiful.  The salts are harvested directly from the Dead Sea, and these mineral salts will turn your bath into a pain relieving, skin healing spa.  They also provide fast effective relief from Eczema and Psoriasis symptoms, ease the pain of fibromyalgia, arthritis, injuries from sports and exfoliate, sooth and soften skin.  Finally 100% Dead Sea Salts relax and re-energize the body to relieve symptoms of stress and insomnia. 


I have enjoyed many relaxing soaks with the baths salts, and have found that indeed after a long day of working on my feet, that it is absolutely a pleasure to soak in a mineral rich bath.  My feet and muscles thank me and I have the ability to do it all over again the next day.

Make sure to view all their available products HERE on their website, or you can purchase the 100%Dead Sea bath salts HERE.

0 comments: