Friday, July 20, 2012

Join UPS My Choice!

Friday, July 20, 2012
I have been a member of UPS my choice for nearly a year now.  I absolutely love being a member.  First of all, I really like being informed that I am getting a package, and when it will be delivered.  UPS always and I mean always shows up when they say.  When the delivery is scheduled between 8 and 10 in the morning, the package is here between 8 and 10 in the morning.



However, if between 8 and 10 in the morning, for example is not good for me.  I can easily log onto my account and change the delivery time that is more convenient for me, or I can have the package rerouted to another location.  This is another great feature!

Click HERE to sign up.  It only takes a minute and you will be so glad you did.  With the holidays fast approaching, you will wonder how you ever went with your UPS my choice!

This is sponsored content for UPS My Choice, however, all opinions are all mine.

0 comments: