Friday, July 20, 2012

Enter to win Hellmann's trip to Aspen and watch the highlights from the Food and Wine Classic!

Friday, July 20, 2012
In honor of Hellmann's recent announcement of their mission to transition to 100% cage-free eggs in all its products by 2020,  Hellmann's teamed up with Chef Tim Love to share some highlights from the Food and Wine Classic held in Aspen last June.

Check out the Youtube video.



 Hellmann's is having a great contest on their Facebook page.  A trip to Aspen!  You could be the Grand Prize Winner of a trip for 2 to the 2013 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen! You’ll see cooking demonstrations, hear celebrity chefs discuss the latest food trends, and more!  I think this would be a wonderful trip!  I love food, wine and the mountains!

Enter HERE on their Facebook page. 

I also wanted to share this amazing recipe with you.  It is a Turkey and Avocado BLT.  In our household, my husband and I eat an avocado a day!  (they are a bit pricy though)  We love them.  I can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight! 

Ingredients

  • 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
  • 1 ciabatta or soft roll, split and toasted
  • 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
  • 3 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
  • 2 slices tomato
  • 3 slices avocado (optional)
  • 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked

Directions

  1. Evenly spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on roll, then layer with remaining ingredients
  2. Enjoy
I wrote this post to be eligible for a drawing of a gift card, however all of your opinions are my own.

0 comments: