Friday, May 4, 2012

Love Your Breed Review!

Friday, May 4, 2012



Recently, I had the opportunity to review the Love Your Breed line of products.  Love Your Breed is a new collection by FouFou Dog catered to pet owners, pet lovers, pet people, and even people who don't own a pet.

The collection consists of breed-specific products targeting YOUR OWN pet at home that can be collected as gifts or give-able items for your friends with pets.




The collection includes:
- Luggage Tags
- Pens
- Cell Phone Stickers
- Plush Toys
- Acrylic Keychains
- Silicon Key Covers




I had the opportunity to try out most all of the collection in several different breeds.  I absolutely loved the durability of the key cover and key chain.  The last couple of key chains that I have used, have broke very soon after purchasing and using.   Now, I can easily pick out which one is the house key too!

I also was able to easily place the cell phone sticker on my cell phone, and as rough as I am with my phone, the sticker holds up excellent, stays in place and the edges have not pealed. 

Besides the great quality in the Love Your Breed Collection, the designs are absolutely adorable!  The majority of designs are dogs of different breeds and colors.  However, I noticed that they do have cats too, for the cat lovers.  You can check out all the different styles HERE

I am enjoying showing off my nifty new collection of Love Your Breed!  Next week I am going to use my luggage tag, while I spend the week at Disney. 



Make sure to like FouFou Dog on Facebook and their website http://www.foufoudog.com/LYB_Catalogue_Summer2011_WO_P_S  to see all the great items that they carry and order your own collection!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: