Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shutterfly photo gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day or Graduation Gifts!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
With Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Graduation season coming up Shutterfly has many photo gift options for you to customize and give to your love ones. Below are some examples of all the neat things you can customize with photos and give as gifts.

· Photo Books

· iPhone Cases

· Mugs


· Blankets


· Desktop Plaques

· Personal Stationery


I was looking over all the cute Mother's Day gift ideas through Shutterfly and since I don't see my Grandchildren nearly enough, I thought that one of the mouse pads, or cell phone cover would be really nice with my babies babies on either one. 

One year I gave my own mother a wall calendar, that had my daughters photo on it, and the months below the picture.  She sure did love that calendar, it stayed up for a couple of years.  :)

I no longer have my dad around to spend Father's Day with and share gifts with him, but, my son is a father and often plays cards on the back porch with his friends.  I can really see him getting a deck of cards with his daughter's photo on it, this year, from Shutterfly.

Whether it is Mother's Day, Father's Day or Graduation,  Shutterfly is the the 'go to' place for unique photo gifts.  Their prices are great, shipping is reasonable and speedy and they have great quality photo gifts



Don't forget to follow Shutterfly on
Facebook, Twitter and Pinerest!

· Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Shutterfly

0 comments: