Friday, April 20, 2012

Noises at night

Friday, April 20, 2012
Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell
The other night I was lying in bed when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I woke my husband up and told him that he had to go see what the noise was. Luckily he could not find the source of the noise, but it got me thinking. That was not the first time that I have heard a noise at night, so I told my husband that we really need an ADT home security system. If a security system were in place, I would not panic with every little sound I heard at night. My husband agreed to getting one if it will make me feel safer in our home. I told him that it would, especially since he travels so much for his job. There are some weeks when he is not even able to come home at all because he gets stuck in another state for work. I will be glad when he gets a position in his company in which he will not have to travel so much. Until then, I hope that our security system will make me feel safer when he is not home

0 comments: