Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moved to Texas

Thursday, March 15, 2012
Posted by Arden Wallace

I just moved here to Texas and I have to say, I love it so far. The people are so nice and everyone’s just really happy to be alive it seems like – I think this is a really great place for people my age and that it’s going to take some time but I’m eventually really going to feel like home here. I love my coworkers and I actually got a great deal on my house, the first one I’ve ever bought, and I’ve had fun decorating it. I looked into ambit energy Texas and I’ve been researching patio sets and all kinds of things like that…there’s something to be said for having stuff to do when I get off work and I don’t have too many plans because I don’t know that many people yet! Hopefully I’ll start going out more with people from work- they’re so nice and they’re really young like me so I think they’re the perfect built in friendgroup here.

0 comments: