Monday, February 20, 2012

Sign up now for the 'Mother's Day Gift Ideas' Carnival event! Increase your followers and have fun!

Monday, February 20, 2012


Lately, I have been involved or rather, participating in some events hosted by other bloggers.   I have noticed a significant increase in my Facebook, Twitter and GFC number of followers.  I am so excited because now that my numbers are up, I am eligible for more reviews and giveaways.  Plus, I feel like I am making a difference with passing on my savings and tips. 

Makobi Scribe is hosting a Mother's Day event, and sign ups are now.  It is a perfect time to find what gifts you would like to give to your mother. Makobi Scribe is proud to present Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Carnival Event from May 10 12:01 PM EST to May 18  at 12:01 PM EST and is accepting sign ups now.

0 comments: