Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MyView - Get Rewarded for your Opinion

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I am sure I have mentioned this site before, however, if you have not yet joined MyView, it is definitely one survey site that I would highly recommend.  I have been a member since about October 2011 and I am just shy of earning my 3rd $25.00 gift card. 

I spend a little time about 4 or 5 days a week, taking surveys and in return, I cash in my points for gift cards to Applebees.  Of course there are other gift cards, I just like this one, as my hubby and I have an excuse to eat out by ourselves. 

I have tried many other reward sites over the few years that I have been blogging/couponing/saving money for the household, and I found that some are really not worth the effort.  I can't rave enough about MyView though. 

Find out for yourself, start sharing your Opinions! Earn great Rewards! Join the MyView Panel. Take Surveys & earn gift cards from top brands at MyView.

0 comments: