Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Staying Home

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thanks for the article from Robin Woodard

Being a stay at home mom’s been fun but I’m actually back out there looking for work again. I was really hoping I’d love being home so much when my kids got older I’d find ways to keep busy around here but I’m really bored with them at school all day and nothing to do around here – this house more or less takes care of itself. I really needed something to do other than watch endless hours of DIRECTV and laundry – that gets mind numbing after a while even if I do love it. I love my kids, I really do, but even when they were babies I found myself bored to tears some days staying home with them. I’m really a worker bee at the end of the day and I need to be in a corporate environment to really feel utilized and it’s important to me that I keep using my brain to the best of my ability. It keeps me young at heart and I know that’s important for my health.

0 comments: