Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Slice Safety Cutter Review!

Thursday, January 5, 2012


Recently I was given the opportunity to review the Slice safety cutter.  I was a little skeptical at first, since the blade is tiny, and when I ran my finger over it, and only felt a tiny point.  I really did not think it would cut/slice all that it claimed to.  






So, I grabbed a few coupon sheets, I believe 4, put them on my cutting board (just in case) and sliced.  Very easy and a very clean nice slice.  It also sliced the cutting board, but that is ok.  I have learned to put cardboard down first when slicing coupons. However, the Slice safety cutter did an excellent job! 


I have since used the Slice for opening CD's, DVD's and lots of those plastic packaging that items are packaged in.  I haven't found anything that it has not worked well for.  






Also, because the Slice is small, it's portable and easy to store. You can keep one on your keychain for clipping coupons on the go and keep the other on your fridge (it's magnetic!) for your other cutting needs around the house.  Two is a must.  







With a retail price of only $5.99, it's easy to keep the Slice safety cutter handy in a few rooms. They also make great gifts!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: