Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex Triple Action Review!

Thursday, January 12, 2012
Recently I had the opportunity to review Purex's new Triple Action formula.  Being a Purex insider, I have the opportunity to try out new products before they are released.

I have always liked Purex and how my clothes come out clean and fresh.  I also especially like that they are considerable less expensive than some of the other brands out there.

This time, Purex has introduced  their Triple Action formula, which leverages the best parts of their current formula, combined new additions which resulted in a better clean, and improved brightening power.

With kids, babies, grandkids and all sorts of company since November, I have really put it to the test.  Once, I even compared the original Purex with the Purex Triple Action, and indeed the clothes were brighter.  I still love the fresh scent, however, we do have a couple in the family that can only use the free and clear due to allergies.

Purex provided a free sample of their Triple action laundry detergent so I could write a review.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments: