Monday, November 28, 2011

Our New Home

Monday, November 28, 2011

Our New Home
I appreciate the guest post, Rodrigo Coffey
My husband and I bought our first home a few months ago and have really been scrambling to get everything together. Between the improvements we wanted to get done before we moved in, getting the mortgage and insurance squared away, and buying all the new furniture we need to fill the space, we are swamped. We split up all of the tasks that needed to get done before we could move in, and started going full speed. My husband was taking care of the improvements, while I worked on the furniture and installation of services in the home. I was so lucky to come acrosshttp://www.satellitetvfamily.com/ when it came time to set up our satellite TV service. They had some really great deals available and we even got NFL Sunday ticket for free. I know my husband was very pleased with that. After all the hard work he has done making improvements to the house, I just wanted him to be able to enjoy his football season. It’s so nice to be all settled into our new home now. When we were going through the process I wasn’t sure things would ever slow down.

2 comments:

Laura Lowe

Thanks for the follow at my blog! I've followed back!

judee @ gluten free A-Z

Thanks for introducing me to your blog . I'm now following you back.