Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Best Toys Guide!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Well, after tomorrow, it is officially 'the season', even though some stores have had Christmas decorations up for months already.  (I like one holiday at a time)  

Of course giving is a big part of the Christmas spirit.  For the most part, I try to shop all year long.  If I find a good deal, sale or just the right item at just the right time, I usually pick it up and add it to my 'Christmas pile'.  Now is the time that I usually go through the pile and see what and for who I have, and then, fill in on what is left.  

I recently stumbled across a great site.  http://besttoysguide.com/  This site offers reviews and top toys for this year.  Best Toys Guide also has easy to navigate categories for age/gender specific gifts.  

I really saw some cute things for the grand babies. They can never have enough toys.

Make sure, before you conquer all the stores, go to besttoysguide.com to see what is hot, and what is not!

0 comments: