Wednesday, November 16, 2011

140 Free Return Address Labels from Vistaprint!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011




Hurry for 2 days only, you can get140 FREE Return Address Labels from Vistaprint! I have ordered several things from there in the past, and they are always prompt, accurate and they provide a quality product.


The labels are free - all you pay for is shipping and processing which is somewhere between $3.03 and $3.83, depending upon your location.


They have over 7,000 of designs to choose from, these labels are extremely versatile. You are sure to find a design that suits your style. Unsure where to start? Sort by style or theme or search for a specific color or image!


These will also make excellent gift tags or toy tags for kids and of course, envelope seals.

Hurry, offer ends November 17 at Midnight.

Click HERE to get started.

7 comments:

Mati

Hi, Martha from Martha's Digital Creations. Came to check out your blog and say thanks for the follow. Following you back.

Chasing Rainbow

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following your blog.
I can't believe you went from $1000 - $200 on your bills.

Thanks for sharing your tips.

Mahesha

Hi! thanks for following my blog. I'm following back as well. :)

Babblings and More

You have such a neat blog! We are following you back!
Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Unknown

Fantastic deal! I just moved so these will be great. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Brooke

Bellas Shelf

HI! Thanx for following my blog Books&Beyond I followed u back as well :) I LOVE "Vista Print" I ordered my business cards from them & they were awesome & cheap! I alays get free addy labels in the mail around the holidays from the ASPCA, Veterans Associations, etc. BUT VP has other stuff too.
If you're a new business owner & need some quality stuff fast & cheap check them out. Cool post.

Tara

Thanks for following my blog. Now following you back from Mom 2 Mischievous Monkeys