Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Superpoints invites!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011



For the last couple of years, I have been a very active 'points/codes' addict.  I faithfully enter my Coke rewards points every week, I take surveys, I use Swagbucks, Huggies rewards, and Disney movie rewards, to name a few.  Last year, my year long efforts paid off when I was able to cash in points/codes for gift cards, Amazon.com credit, visa cards, and more.  It was an amazing Christmas and I was so proud of myself for all my hard work.  I believe I spent less than $30.00 out of pocket for 4 kids and two grandbabies and some friends.

Recently I found Superpoints.  I was invited by a fellow blogger, and just in the last couple of weeks that I have used this, I know this is going to be a great way to earn rewards for gift cards and paypal money.  I am so excited!  Superpoints is very similar to Swagbucks, but the payout is much faster. You can earn points by watching videos (usually just gives one point for a couple minute long YouTube video), filling out offers, opening emails from Super Points (usually only containing a point or two), answering surveys, and using the Super Lucky button. Of course you can also get points by inviting your friends to sign up for Super Points.

One of the great things about Superpoints is that is is invite only, which easily keeps the scammers/spammers out.

If you would like to try it, I do have invites available. Just comment below that you’d like one (make sure you have filled out your email in the field) and I’ll send one your way unless the invites I have are all taken.


Give it a try, and by next year, you may have a free Christmas, or just some extra gift cards for your family to use.



0 comments: