Monday, October 24, 2011

Infantino Review!

Monday, October 24, 2011


Recently I was given the opportunity to review an Infantino Right Angle Tummy Triangle.  Since my granddaughter was at the age that was of recommended use, she tried it out for a couple of weeks. 



The Infantino - Right Angle Tummy Triangle is uniquely angled to allow baby to engage their lower body muscles and help develop their head, neck and arms. The support and angling creates a less frustrating experience, which means baby is more willing to participate in what otherwise can be a stressful and undesirable experience.
Infantino - Right Angle Tummy Triangle:
  • Age Range: birth to 5 months
  • Features a fun-filled toy bar
  • Mirror
  • Pull-play giraffe
  • Soft bumblebee
  • Requires 3 AA batteries (included)

After a couple of weeks of use, Annie really loved it.  She became really involved when enjoying tummy time, reaching for the toys and looking at the colors.  I would certainly recommend this product for those with babies that are not rolling over.  It was very simple to assemble, however for this adult, it was a bit difficult to snap together when assembling, but otherwise not tools required!

You can purchase one for your little one at Walmart.com for $29.98



I  received the Right Angle Tummy Triangle from Infantino to facilitate my review, my opinons are all my own.

0 comments: