Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T-Shirt Printing Review!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011












I recently received a t shirt from tshirtprinting.net  to review.  tshirtprinting.net is a company that specializes in logo printing.  My logo came with a monkey on it, as pictured above.  It was a simple cute image. 

However, tshirtprinting.net has many many different products to choose from.  They offer a range of colors and will help you choose a print or use your own logo.  They have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. 

I have had my shirt for about a month now, and I love the feel of the material.  It is made of 90% cotton and 10% polyester.  It feels really soft.  The fit is great, maybe a little on the large size.  After many washing later, I have noticed that the logo looks as great as it did the first time I pulled it out of the box.  There is no fading in color, nor any peeling to the image.

I would most definately recommend placing an order through tshirtprinting.net!  Order quantities range from 12 to 100,000, so, order away!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: