Monday, April 25, 2011

Graco Secure Coverage Digital Baby Monitor Review!

Monday, April 25, 2011

A bit ago, Graco contacted me to review a new baby monitor.  I was quite excited.  I held off a while, since I knew we were (or my daughter) were going to have a new baby soon. 

Well, the baby is here now and the Graco Secure Coverage digital baby monitor is in full use!  My daughter loves it.  It includes 1 child unit and 1 parent unit, 2 AC adaptors and an instruction booklet.  there is also the same model that includes two parent units. 

Some of the great features of this system is:

2000 ft range (for complete household coverage)
900 MHz frequency means no interference from phones or electronics
Secure digital technology for optimal clarity, performance and privacy
Low battery alarm reminds you to charge the parent unit
Belt clip gives active parents wear it anywhere convenience
Battery backup in child unit for added peace of mind
                              
My daughter compared the parent unit to a cell phone with the vibration feature to alert to feel baby's call, which can be turned off and on.  It really has provided her with peace of mind with the back up features too!

You can purchase this at Walmart.com for $45.00  with one parent unit.

Here are a couple of Graco social media sites to follow!

Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/Graco
Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/ilovemybabybump

Twitter  http://twitter.com/#!/GracoBaby



Graco provided me with this monitor and asked me to share my honest opinion on the product.

0 comments: