Monday, April 25, 2011

BrytonPick Floss Review!

Monday, April 25, 2011


BrytonPick Floss Review!


Recently, I was given an opportunity to try out and review the BrytonPick!  What is that?  You ask.  The BrytonPick is a discreet, on the go, new and unique interdental cleaner. 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I try to really  stay on top of my oral hygiene.  I like my teeth to feel clean and look clean.  I tried out the BrytonPick, and I really like this system and it is easy to use! 

The edges are soft and flexible, and as thin as regular dental floss.  To use, you simply keep your mouth open in a smiling position, gently insert either end of pick between teeth and slide between the teeth, inside and out.  It is also able to be used with braces, simply slide between the teeth vertically to avoid the wire. 

I really liked the portability.  It is small, easy to carry, in the enclosed carry pouch, that is about the size of a credit card and quite simple to use.  Each BrytonPick is good for about 30 days. 

You can purchase BrytonPick at Meijer, A&P, Pathmark, Superfresh and Kinney Drug stores.  You can also purchase online at drugstore.com, amazon.com, dentist.net, brytonpick.com, cvs.com and walgreens.com for about  $5.00 for a three pack.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: