Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nutella Review!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


I recently jumped at the chance to have a Nutella party! Mommy Parties sent me a box of goodies, including a full size jar of Nutella and lots of fun stuff for guests. Thank you to Mommy Parties and Ferrero/Nutella
Before this party, I had not tried Nutella before.  Evidently my husband and one of my four children had, with not so positive opinions. 
However.... after I tried it.....  it was instant love!  This is the best stuff I have ever had.  It satisfies my sweet tooth and also provides lots of nutrition!  Each 13 oz. jar of Nutella contains more than fifty hazelnuts and Nutella does not contain any hydrogenated oil or trans fat. It contains no artificial colors or preservatives, nor does it contain peanuts or peanut ingredients. Nutella does not contain any ingredients derived from gluten containing cereal and it is a Kosher product. Nutella is touted as a breakfast food, and I agree it tastes delicious spread over bread or other bakery items. I also think it would made a great after-school snack.

Finally, Nutella sent my guests and I a ton of freebies and coupons!  ( I really wish I could add more than one photo per blogger post!  I am still in learning mode) 

Anyway.....  overall, the guests really enjoyed the taste of Nutella and were also surprised at the nutrition!  Sooo... I encourage all of you to try it for yourselves! 

0 comments: