Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I am soooo patting myself on the back this year. I have NEVER had it together before Christmas, but, this year, I DO!

I managed to shop for the kids and grandkids this year (all year) and, up until today, had spent a total of $8.00!!!!!

However, today, I saw something in Kmart, yes I know, I really don't like that store, but, I HAD to have it for Alyssa. So, even though I had a $16.00 off coupon, I still paid $15.00 out of pocket.

Now, my total for Christmas is $23.00!!

What did I get for $23.00???

All three kids will get a Tomtom, two of them got grills, lots of baby stuff, clothes, lots of kitchen gadgets, toiletries, coloring books, Chuck E Cheese and other gift cards and toys for the grands. Calenders, books, and the list goes on and on.

I finally did it!!

You can imagine how my Christmas meal shopping went! :))

Anyway, Merry Christmas, I will probably post intermittently but, I will be back in the full swing of things after the first.

0 comments: