Monday, October 18, 2010

I am going to join FlyLady today!

Monday, October 18, 2010
I am going to join FlyLady today!

Today, October 18th, I am starting Flylady.

What is Flylady?
She's a online...um... lady that will help us clean our houses. But instead of just saying "clean this and clean that" the way she builds you up you end up actually creating new habits so that your house *stays* clean.

I was recently recommended by a fellow blogger, who raved about the tips, suggestions, and excellent advice from FlyLady.

It's free to join. You'll get daily emails telling you what to work on next. There's even a "Control Journal" you can make (that she gives step-by-step details on how to make) to help you stay organized. You can choose to get individual emails (upwards of 10 a day; you do not have to read or do all of those emails though) or choose to get a Daily Digest. Easy peasy.

I'd love if others would start up with me! It's always more motivating when you know you're not alone. So if you're interested, post here! You don't have to start today with me unless you really want to :)

-Robin

0 comments: